How to Setup Online Retail Store Selling Other People's Product
Even if you don’t have any money at hand, you can still set up an online retail store selling different product. Here in Nigeria, over 60 millions Nigeria searches for product to buy online everyday. About half of these people are ready to buy from your own recommendation if you can provide for them the cheapest prize they can get the product they are looking for.
You don’t necessary need to be as big as Konga or Jumia before you set up your own online store. In this article, I m going to explain to you how to get started and give you the required theme you need to setup your own online store.
With all most zero cost, no staff and experience, you can comfortably kick start your online retail store.
Below are what you need to do
1) Sign up as an Affiliate with at least 3 Online shopping site (for example Konga, Jumia and Amazon)
2) Look for any product you want to sell on your websites.
3) Register your own personal site where you want to be displaying your product.
4) Choose any of these themes and upload on your sites.
a) ShopFine: Premium Bootstrap eCommerce Template. (Found link to download it free. click here)
b) Bazar Shop - Multi-Purpose e-Commerce Theme (Found link to download it free. click here)
5) Upload the pictures of products you want to sell.
6) Besides, each product, out the prices of the product from the 3 Online shop you have signed up with and link it to your own affiliate link.
With the above tips, you can start up your own online shop.
I hope this helps.