Tips On How I improved My Infolinks Earnings Over Night.In my previous post, I talked about Infolinks as a good alternative to Google Adsense. Today, I want to share the tips on how I improved my Infolinks earnings over night. Some people believe that Infolinks pays peanut to their publishers, but this is not truth. I have been earning some good cash from Infolinks every month. You earnings depends on so many factors like how much traffic are you getting from your site, which country are your traffic from, how well you optimized your Infolinks settings and how often do you get in touch with their Infolink support team for proper optimisation.
As you are aware, Infolinks is an in text advertising company that pays per click.
For you to increase your earnings, you need to follow these tips.
- Infolinks normally allows you to add your website to your account, before generating a code for the website. Always make sure you place the appropriate code to the website as this usually affects your earnings if you place a wrong code.
- Choose the color that will blend with your website template. This will increase your Click Through Rate on the Ads.
- Go with the underline style instead of dotted style.
- Use manual tag instead of automatic to place the Infolinks tag before and after your post, as this will generally increase your Click Through rate on the Ads.
- Always Contact Infolinks Support teams for advice and optimization tips. They have an excellent supp0rt team that are ready to work with you to ensure you are being served with high paying ads.
If you are still looking for a more Google Adsense alternative, then check out my next post where I will be sharing another Google Adsense Alternative called Smowtion.