How To Port To Glo Network Using MTN, Etisalat or Airtel Numbers
Recently, all the telecommunication in Nigeria introduced mobile number portability where by mobile users can comfortably switch to any other mobile operators in Nigeria
Today, i want to share with you how to port to Glo Network From MTN, Etisalat, Airtel without changing your current number.
As I said before, porting means switch to any mobile operator in Nigeria. so Porting to Glo, means Joining/switch to Glo network without loosing your MTN, Etisalat or Airtel number. More also you don’t really need to tell any of your friends about the change in the network because you are still using the same number.
To Port To Glo Network From MTN, Etisalat, Airtel Follow These Steps
- Go to any of the Glo Office , Glo Registration stand close to you with the mobile Number your want to port to Glo and your ID card.
- A Port-In form will be given to you to fill.
- After filling the form and signed. You will be ask to send “Port” as SMS to 3232
- Immediately you will receive an sms that says “Thank you for your SMS. Your request is being processed”
- You will be given a new sim. Make sure you register the new SIM as directed by Nigeria Communication Commission.
- Then, Keep on using the old SIM till you receive another SMS that the Portability has been effect on the new SIM.
- Then the old SIM will stop working, then you need to start using the new SIM.
You can now start enjoying all the offers Glo Network Offers.