How To Migrate To MTN Family and FriendsHere I want to share these 5 tips about MTN Family & Friends and also how to migrate MTN Family and Friends.
1) With MTN Family & Friends, you can connect with people that mather most in your life at the cheapest call rates. It doesn’t mather which network they are using, whether they are in Nigeria or abroad.
2) MTN Family & Friends tariff plan allows you to register only 10 numbers and enjoy 10kobo/seconds when you call any of your registered number.
3) You can registered any number with MTN Family & Friends. You can register Glo, Airtel, Etisalat , international numbers, any mobile number at all any you will still enjoy the 10kobo/ seconds rate.
4) You’ll enjoy 25kobo/second on all your calls to other MTN numbers not registered as your Family and Friends numbers while your calls to other local off-net numbers will be charged at 30kobo/second.
5) There is no access fee or daily charge on this plan.
How To Migrate To MTN Family & Friends
To Subscribe to MTN Family & Friends plan, text 407 to 131.
Dial *407# from your phone.
To register an MTN Family and Friends Number
Dial *560*1*Your Family and Friends Number#
To Delete an MTN Family and Friends Number
Dial *560*2*Your Family and Friends Number#
To view all MTN Family and Friends Numbers you have registered :
I hope this helps.
You can check out MTN Pulse tariff plan