Glo Data Plans- Get All the Glo Data Bundle Plans Here.One of the most reliable data plans in Nigeria is Glo data plan.
Although it's quite expensive but if you really need something that works all the time, almost 90% up time, we give it to Glo and Etisalat.
But in this article I will be looking at Glo Data plans in Nigeria. I will also show you all the subscription codes for Glo data bundles and also how to subscribe to any of the plans that meets your needs.
As of today, Glo offers 3 different data plans for internet access. But before you can subscribe to any of the internet plan, you must have configured your modem or laptop or your Smartphone to use Globacom Internet settings .
Below is a valid Glo Internet settings used in Nigeria.
• Access Point Name (APN): gloflat
• Username: flat
• Password: flat
• Homepage: http://hsi.glo.com
• Authentication Type: Normal or CHAP or PAP
…….. And save the settings.
For Automatic Settings For Glo internet Settings data Plans: simply text flat to 1234 and save the settings received.
Then after saving the settings, you can now apply for any of these plans
1) Laptops & Netbooks PlansHere you make use of 3g Modem + Glo SIM Card to access the internet. Below is a table showing different plans one can subscribe to.
|Name||Amount||Data Cap||Validity period||Code||SMS to 127|
|Always MAX||N7,500||8GB||30 days||*127*1#||’12′|
|Always MIN||N5,000||4GB||30 days||*127*2#||’11′|
|Always Day||N500||195MB||24 hours||*127*3#||’10′|
|G 300||N15,000||12GB||300 hours/3months||*127*4#||’21′|
|G 100||N6,000||4GB||100 hours/1month||*127*5#||’20′|
|G work||N6,000||4GB||30 days||*127*6#||’31′|
|G leisure||N5000||4GB||30 days||*127*7#||’30′|
G Leisure works between 8pm to 9am everyday + all day during weekend
2) Mobile Phones & Tablets PlansThis plan is specifically for mobile browsing via phones. For you to achieve this you need to configure you mobile device with the following settings
=> Name: Glo mms
•Access Point Name (APN): glomms
•Proxy Server: 10.100.82.4
•Port: 3130 or 9201
•Authentication Type: Normal/PAP/CHAP (depending on your device)
For Automatic settings: Glo Mobile Internet services are configured automatically for GPRS enable devices. To configure, send flat to 1234. or Click here to get the settings for your device.
Then after that, you can now subscribe to any of the data plans below:
|Service Rental||Data Cap||Validity Period||Code||SMS to 127||Target Device|
|Instant Surf||N100||13MB||24 hours||*127*51#||‘51’||Handset|
|One Week||N400||65MB||7 days||*127*52#||‘52’||Handset|
|Always Micro||N1,000||260MB||30 days||*127*53#||‘53’||Handset|
|Always Macro||N3,000||1.5 GB||30 days||*127*54#||‘54’||Handset/Tablet|
3) HSI Router PlansThis plan involves the use of router with two or more computers connected to each other. Below is a table showing different plans one can subscribe to.
|Plan Name||Servive Rental (N)||Data Cap||Validity Period||SMS||USSD|
You can check out MTN Data Plans and Glo Internet settings for Blackberry
I hope this helps.