Download Latest Mozilla Firefox v19 Browser Before Its Officially Release.
Yes, latest Mozilla Firefox version 19 is already out and its sitting right now at Mozilla FTP server. You can be the first to download it before its official release.
Mozilla Firefox Version 19 is expected to be official release tomorrow or latest this week. One of the great features of Mozilla Firefox version 19 is the long awaiting in built PDF viewer .
It can be installed on Windows, Mac, OSX and Linux.
Although there is no Changelog or lease notes yet, there was a list of changes made in the beta version which includes:
- NEW: Built-in PDF viewer.
- CHANGED: Canvas elements can export their content as an image blob using canvas.toBlob().
- CHANGED: Startup performance improvements (bugs 715402 and 756313).
- DEVELOPER: Debugger now supports pausing on exceptions and hiding non-enumerable properties.
- DEVELOPER: Remote Web Console is available for connecting to Firefox on Android or Firefox OS (experimental, set devtools.debugger.remote-enabled to true).
- DEVELOPER: There is now a Browser Debugger available for add-on and browser developers (experimental, set devtools.chrome.enabled to true).
- DEVELOPER: Web Console CSS links now open in the Style Editor.
- HTML5: CSS @page is now supported.
- HTML5: CSS viewport-percentage length units implemented (vh, vw, vmin and vmax).
- HTML5: CSS text-transform now supports full-width.
- FIXED: Starting
Firefox with -private flag incorrectly claims you are not in Private
We have found the Direct download link for the Firefox 19
Direct Download link of Firefox 19 (http) – File size 19.6 Mb