Better Way To Connet With Friends Using InstabridgeFor those of use who are using Android Phone, you will agree with me that for you to establish connection to your friend’s Wi-Fi, you need a password. Without the password, there will be no connection. But with this new Android App, the situation has changed.
Instabridge is an Android App that can allow you to connect to your friend’s app without a password. All you need to do is invite your friends to connect to your own wi-fi, and immediately your guys will be connected.
So instead of giving out your password to all your friends, which is a little bit more stressful, you can conveniently invite them via the Instabridge App.
Apart from friends invitation, you can also remove any of your friends from your wi-fi connection if you feel you don’t need them.
Below are some of the features of Instabridge.
- Get automatically connected whenever a shared Wi-Fi is available
- Sync passwords between your phone and tablet seamlessly
- All passwords backed up in the cloud
- Share Wi-Fi passwords with your friends
- Access publicly shared Wi-Fi (like cafés and restaurants) all over the world
Click here to download Instabridge